There is a great article at Overdrive Online listing 7 more things members of the general public don’t know about truckers.
This may seem like a real “duh” to industry alums, but I’ve found the general public absolutely does not make the connection. They have no idea the truck they cut off to make the exit for Walmart is the very truck going to Walmart to deliver the steaks they’re busting a trucker’s chops to get to for their cookout that night. For some reason, they can’t make the connection to a very simple fact of life: Trucks bring you everything, and there are human beings driving those trucks. Which leads us to the next fun fact the pros want you to know.
Read the rest of the great article and share it with others who have know clue about truckers. OverDriveOnline.com
Welcome To TruckerHub.comTrucker Hub, is the one stop trucker jobs and trucking companies information center on the Internet. If you are seeking information about OTR trucker jobs, parts, accessories, news or general truck driver and owner operator information, then TruckerHub.com is here to assist you
Thanks for visiting and have a great "Trucking" day!
- You can be a hero…sometimes, it just takes a phone call
- 8 in 10 Americans believe truck drivers are safer than car drivers
- Trucker Jobs Are Open Everywhere
- Trucker Jobs – An Alternative to College
- Trucking Moves America Forward Recieves 1.25 Million Dollar Donation From Pilot-Flying J
- The Cost of Diesel Increases After Seven Weeks of Decline
- New Pay Increases Announced By Barr-Nunn Transportation
- Crete Carrier Named 2014 Most Valuable Employer For Military
- Meet TCA Angel Robert Tyler
- Trucker Photo of the Day – Cabovers Rule